- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
They are awesome. We will only use them from now on. Went in for 2 front tires, and had gotten a safety inspection. We were sure we needed drivers side brakes replaced and had mentioned it to them. They really could have taken us for more money but they are truly HONEST. They told use all the brakes on the car were great and the only thing they recommended was an alignment. So glad we stopped there instead of the cheaper place "Walmart". This establishment cares and is honest. I will recommend them to everyone I know.
I could not be happier with the professionalism and service of the these guys! I had major damage to my daughter’s engine and they made sure I was completely aware of everything that was going on. They sent pictures, emailed, called…. They took their time and did exceptional work. Zero surprises Fees were fair and reasonable I never felt like they were taking advantage of me because I am a girl (which happens sometimes) Absolutely the best repair shop. They gained a forever customer.
My truck's water pump gave out, and the serpentine belt flew off on the highway. I had my insurance company tow it to Williams Automotive Inc. I spoke with Jeff, and he informed me of what the damage was. He gave me a best and worse outcome for the fix. It has been my experience that when you are given two options of what may happen from an automotive shop, it's usually the more costly repair that you get to deal with, according to them, when they get back to you about it. However, surprisingly, Jeff got back to me via text with a picture of the object in question and informed me that the cheaper fix will do. I was shocked to say the least, and definitely happy about the good news. I believe they did excellent work, and gave me excellent customer service at a reasonable price. Would not hesitate to go back if/when needed.
10 out of 10 as always. The mechanics do great work, no one tries to up sell you on anything. If a new or potential problem is discovered, while your car is being repaired for the original reason it's being worked on, NO additional or surprise repairs are done without the customer's approval first. Customer service is top notch, always professional and courteous, and the customers are always greeted like family. We will not take our vehicles anywhere else.
These guys are AMAZING!!!!! They will treat you like family and as if your car was their own. They don't upsell you on anything. They just tell it like it is, and get straight to the point of your problem. They're thoughtful, kind, generous, and they know what they do and do it well. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them!!!!